Custom WordPress Web Design, Development, & Maintenance
Hi there. I’m Tommy Oddo— an independent web designer, web developer, and illustrator, in Austin, Texas. I create and maintain one-of-a-kind WordPress themes and websites for growing businesses. Use the map below to cruise around my website for more information. When you’re ready to fuel up, just let me know, and I’ll give you a lift.
Featured Web Design & Development Work
From web strategy, to custom web design and development, to ongoing WordPress site maintenance and support, here are just a few examples of the work I do.
A Partner You Can Trust
My Pledge to You
- I’ll create your website the right way, the first time;
- I’ll help you stand out from the crowd, with a custom, one-of-a-kind website that resonates with your target audience and strengthens your brand;
- I’ll provide ongoing maintenance (WordPress and plugin updates, backups, performance optimization, graphics, code modifications, etc.) on an as-needed basis;
- I’ll make it easier for you to manage your own website, if you want to;
- I’ll help you make your customers’ experience more satisfying— they’ll stay longer and visit more often, and buy more from you;
- I’ll make it easier for your best prospects to find your website when they search for products and services like yours; and
- I’ll make your website and everything else the public sees (email newsletters, digital publications, Facebook pages, etc.), look like they represent the same company.
Tommy's Featured Blog Posts
If you want to limit what certain members of your web team can and can’t do when they log into your WordPress Dashboard, you, as the Administrator of the WordPress website, can assign one of five different “roles” to any … Read more…
1. Poorly Established Visual Identity Their logo, if they have one, looks different on everything you see— from their website, to signage, to business cards, and apparel. Their choice of color and typography is typically weak and inconsistent. 2. Bad … Read more…
WordPress allows for the assignment of user “Roles”, which provide varying levels of capabilities and responsibilities within the WordPress dashboard. Your first step toward gaining access is to have your web designer/developer set up a user account especially for you. … Read more…
After months of preparation and hard work, you finally have a website you’re proud of. Surely, it will resonate with your target audience and deliver the results you have planned for. But the website goes live, and weeks later, you’re … Read more…
WordPress is a free, commonly used Content Management System (CMS) that makes it easier for small business owners, marketing professionals, writers, and others without programming experience, to manage a website and/or blog. In many ways, it’s like using Microsoft Word … Read more…